The July 30th, 2018 edition of WWE RAW took place at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL.
- This week's broadcast opens up with a replay of Lashley and Reigns fighting last week.
- Brock Lesnar is shown backstage with the Universal Title on his shoulder, and Paul Heyman by his side.
- We go inside the arena where Roman Reigns comes out to the ring to kick off tonight's show. Reigns steps in the ring and gets on the mic. Reigns says he has respect for Bobby Lashley now after fighting him a couple times, but he has no respect for Brock Lesnar. Reigns says Lesnar doesn't even show up to work in WWE, but he can show up in UFC. Reigns challenges Lesnar to come out and face him, and Paul Heyman introduces himself from behind the curtain. Heyman comes out to the stage and reminds us who his client is. Heyman says Reigns is insane for wanting to face Lesnar over and over again. He says Reigns should be in a padded cell, not in the main event at SummerSlam again Lesnar. Heyman predicts that Lesnar is going to put down the Big Dog at SummerSlam, and he will go on to UFC to become a two-sport Champion. Reigns says no one cares about what Paul has to say, and calls out Lesnar to come out to the ring. Heyman says Lesnar is here in his locker room, and he will come out here when he feels like it, and if he feels like it. Heyman says at SummerSlam, Lesnar will -- but then Reigns interrupts. Reigns wonders if Lesnar will actually show up, and if he does show up Reigns is going to send him back to the UFC. Reigns says Lesnar won't be going back to UFC as the beast though, he'll be going back as Roman Reigns' bitch. Heyman looks shocked and heads backstage and Reigns walks around in the ring.
- Seth Rollins is shown backstage sitting down in his locker room and getting his gear on. Rollins faces Drew McIntyre later tonight.
- Ronda Rousey is shown backstage talking to Natalya. Ronda's suspension is over and she's allowed to be here tonight. Ronda will be in Natalya's corner later for a match against Alicia Fox.
- Brock Lesnar is backstage reading when Heyman runs in his locker room. Heyman asks if Lesnar heard what Reigns said, and Lesnar says no because he doesn't watch the show. Heyman says Lesnar needs to hear what Reigns said, and hands him his phone to watch it on, but Lesnar just throws the phone away.
- Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin: Corbin starts off strong off the opening bell, and he drops Balor with an elbow to the face. Balor fights back with a dropkick and the fight spills outside. Balor hits the Sling Blade on Corbin at ringside. Back in the ring, they fight in the corner until Corbin knocks Balor down to the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Corbin puts Balor in a chin lock and tries to keep him grounded. Corbin misses a shot in the corner but comes back with a running clothesline for a two count. Balor comes back and knocks Corbin to the outside, but Corbin fires back with a right hand and a back suplex on the corner of the apron. Back on the mat, Corbin looks for a powerbomb, but Balor escapes and hits a double foot stomp. Balor fires off with chops to the chest and kicks Corbin through the ropes down to the floor. Balor follows up with a suicide dive over the top rope down onto Corbin on the floor. Corbin turns things around back in the ring and looks for a chokeslam, but Balor escapes. Balor comes back with a successful chokeslam backbreaker for a two count. Corbin pummels on Balor and then looks for the Deep Six, but Corbin escapes and hits a DDT. Balor kicks Corbin down and goes up top, but he misses the stomp. Corbin comes back with the Deep Six for a two count. The fight spills out to ringside again where Balor hits a dropkick on Corbin into the fan barricade. Back in the ring, Balor hits a running dropkick and then goes up top. Balor misses the Coup De Grace, and Corbin comes back with the End of Days for the three count.
Winner: Baron Corbin
- After the match, Corbin goes back to Balor and picks him up. Balor starts fighting back, but Corbin throws him down to the ringside floor and follows him out. Corbin pummels on Balor against the fan barricade before leaving. Corbin heads to the back as a ref checks on Balor.
- Kurt Angle runs into Paul Heyman backstage, and Kurt reminds Heyman that Lesnar is under contractual obligation to appear. Heyman says Lesnar fulfilled the contract by walking into the arena. Heyman tells Kurt to go talk to him himself. Kurt threatens Heyman that if he doesn't get Lesnar in the ring tonight, Kurt will fire Paul Heyman, since he controls Heyman's contract. Heyman walks off towards Brock's dressing room.
- We see a replay of Stephanie McMahon announcing the women's Evolution pay-per-view.
- Alexa Bliss approaches Alicia Fox backstage, saying she's going to watch her back tonight because Ronda Rousey is back. Alicia says she's with her, and she says she's going to make Natalya's cats say me-ow.
- Natalya vs. Alicia Fox: Ronda Rousey and Alexa Bliss are both at ringside for this one. Natalya starts off strong and Alicia retreats into the corner. They fight on the apron and Natalya gets caught in the apron. Fox makes a comeback and keeps Natalya grounded with a chin lock. Natalya fights back but Fox drops her with a clothesline. Natalya comes back with some kicks and drops Alicia. Natalya gets distracted by Bliss and Fox capitlizes with a big boot. Fox immediately covers for the three count.
Winner: Alicia Fox
- After the match, Ronda Rousey is not happy with the result, so she chases down Alexa Bliss. Rousey drops Alicia Fox next as Bliss retreats to ringside. Ronda chases Alexa around the ring now until Alicia hits a cheap shot from behind. Alicia repeatedly throws Ronda into the fan barricade, then Alicia and Alexa head backstage. Ronda checks on Natalya in the ring and stares up at the heels on the stage.
- We go backstage where Paul Heyman is giving a pep talk to Brock Lesnar. Heyman tries to convince Lesnar to go out in front of the crowd, saying he'll make more money off t-shirt sales and better promote himself. Lesnar says Heyman is getting under his skin right now, and he doesn't give a crap about the WWE universe. Lesnar says he'd rather be at home on his couch. Lesnar orders to go get him a medium-well steak with potatoes and broccoli, and Heyman walks off.
- Ronda Rousey and Natalya approach Kurt Angle backstage about getting revenge on Fox and Bliss next week.
- Elias is in the ring for a song now. Elias talks about his new album, and credits his success to everyone knowing that WWE really stands for Walk With Elias. Elias says his album would have been even more successful if not for Lashley interrupting his promotional material. Elias says Miami is a city that worships a low-life like The Rock, which prompts a Rocky chant from the crow. Elias says The Rock wants no part of him, and then he breaks into song. Before Elias can start singing, Bobby Lashley comes out to interrupt. Lashley gets in the ring and Elias yells to cut his entrance music. Lashley gets on the mic and says he's a big fan of Elias, and since he heard Elias say his name in the back, he's going to come out and get a front row seat for anything Elias has to say. Elias says Lashley is out here because he wants to sing with Elias. Lashley declines but the crowd chants Yes. Elias says he doesn't usually do this, but for one night only, Lashley can sing with Elias. They start singing "Rocking Robin," but Elias has enough and attacks Lashley from behind. Lashley fights back and hits a belly to belly overhead suplex on Elias, and Elias falls out to ringside. Elias retreats up the ramp as Lashley poses in the ring.
- Baron Corbin is backstage with Kevin Owens. Owens tells Corbin he did a great job tonight, and he sucks up to Corbin saying he is his kid's new favorite wrestler. Owens says Corbin is an authority figure on RAW we can trust, and he ties to convince Corbin to talk to Stephanie for him. Kevin says he's not being treated fairly in regards to Braun Strowman, but Corbin doesn't seem to sympathize.
- We see a replay of Jinder Mahal and Braun Strowman getting into it last week. They're in singles action next.
- Braun Strowman vs. Jinder Mahal: Sunil Singh is at ringside for this one. Jinder and Braun lock up off the opening bell, and Braun shoves Jinder back into the corner. Jinder backs down into the corner as we see Kevin Owens entering the ringside area on the floor. Braun punches Jinder down, as we see Owens grabbing Braun's Money In The Bank contract briefcase. OWens starts to walk off, but Braun leaves the ring and cuts him off. Braun chases Kevin around the ring now, plowing over Sunil in the process. The ref counts out Braun for the finish.
Winner via count out: Jinder Mahal
- Braun storms back to the ring, and Jinder and Sunil retreat. Braun screams in the ring with his briefcase in hand.
- Baron Corbin approaches Kurt Angle backstage and gives him his cell phone, with Stephanie on the other line. Kurt pleads with Stephanie that the fans will be disappointed with what she wants, and trying to protect the main event of SummerSlam. Kurt sounds disappointed and hangs up, handing the phone back to Corbin.
- Still to come: Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre; Sasha & Bayley vs. The Riott Squad
- Mojo Rawley is shown backstage talking trash to the RAW locker room about how he thinks he's better than them. He gets in Zack Ryder's face, then Bobby Roode interupts. Mojo tells Roode to go spout some catch phrases, and they start brawling. They brawl all over the locker room until they get pulled apart.
- Akam vs. Apollo Crews: Titus Worldwide and Rezar are all at ringside for this one. Akam starts off strong with a series of suplexes on Crews. Apollo escapes a back body drop and kicks Akam down, thenhits a standing moonsault for a two count. Akam comes back with a suplex, but then misses a shot in the corner. Crews immediately rolls up Akam from behind and scores the three count out of nowhere.
Winner: Apollo Crews
- Titus Worldwide retreats up the ramp as Rezar and Akam do not look happy in the ring.
- Drew McIntyre is backstage warming up with Dolph Ziggler giving him a pep talk.
- Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre: Dolph Ziggler is at ringside for this one. The opening bell sounds and Rollins starts off fired up. Rollins looks for a dive through the ropes but Drew stops him with a shot to the face. Drew takes over now until Rollins dumps him back outside and successfully connects with a suicide dive, then a second one. Back in the ring, Drew starts to fight back, but Rollins shuts him down with a Falcon Arrow. Both men are slow to get up, and Drew hits a spinebuster for a two count. Rollins comes back with a hurricanrana and a superkick, and Drew is down. They fight up to the top turnbuckle, where drew hits a big slam off the top. Drew looks for the reverse Alabama slam, but Rollins escapes and hits a superkick. Rollins covers but Ziggler runs in and breaks it up.
Winner via DQ: Seth Rollins
- Seth and Ziggler briefly go at it after the bell. Rollins heads up the ramp as Ziggler and Drew recover in the ring.
- We go to replays of Reigns talking to Heyman in the opening of the show, Kurt telling Heyman that Lesnar must be in the ring, and then Heyman trying to convince Lesnar to come out to the ring.
- Roman Reigns is shown in his locker room watching an iPad. Kurt Angle walks in with Baron Corbin to relay a message from Stephanie McMahon. Kurt says Stephanie has ordered Reigns out of the building tonight. Reigns tries to appeal to Kurt and asks how far this is going to go, but Corbin then calls for security to come in. Reigns starts to leave, and he drops Corbin with a punch to the face before leaving with security.
- RAW Tag Champs The B Team comes down to the ring next for an interview with Charly Caruso. They call out Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt, and then the lights go out. When the lights come back on, Matt and Bray are in the ring. Matt and Bray get on the mic and talk about being The B Team's nightmare. Matt says they will haunt the B Team until they're finally deleted. The Revival comes out to interrupt. Dash and Wilder step into the ring and say they are the rightful #1 contenders for the Tag Team Titles. The B Team tries to talk their way out of the ring, but the teams start brawling and Matt and Bray clear the ring.
- Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt vs. The Revival: The B Team is on commentary for this one. Matt starts off strong and beats on Dash to start off, then Bray tags in to continue the offense. Matt comes back in and The Revival trades frequent tags to take control of the match. Matt comes back with a Side Effect on Dawson. Bray and Dash get the tags and Bray tees off with a series of strikes. Wyatt drops Dawson off the apron, then takes down Dash with a running elbow to the face. The Revival looks for a double team, and Dawson hits a big boot on Wyatt. Dash goes at it with Wyatt now and Wyatt looks for the Sister Abigail, but Dash escapes. Dawson comes in and drops Hardy, then The Revival hits the Shatter Machine on Bray for the three count.
Winners: The Revival
- The B Team talks trash to The Revival from the stage
- Seth Rollins does an interview in the back, but he's quickly interrupted by Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre who attack from behind. They pummel on Seth before walking off.
- Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan vs. Bayley & Sasha Banks: Sarah Logan and Bayley start off, and Bayley backs Sarah into the corner and tags in Sasha. Sasha works over Logan's arm now and then hits a flying arm drag and an arm drag. Bayley comes back in and and goes at it with Logan. Bayley hits a running knee in the corner, then Sasha tags in and hits another running knee. Liv Morgan gets the tag and hits a flying shot on Sasha, then grounds her with a chin lock. Bayley gets the tag and hits a running knee strike on Liv. Bayley tags Liv up top and hits a Frankensteiner. Sarah runs in but Sasha takes her out, and Bayley hits the belly to belly suplex on Liv for the three count.
Winners: Bayley & Sasha Banks
- Bayley and Sasha hug after the match.
- We go back to Brock Lesnar's locker room, where Heyman continues to plead with Lesnar to go out to the ring. Heyman lays out the case to Lesnar for coming out to the ring, and he pleads with Lesnar that Kurt Angle is going to terminate his WWE contract if he doesn't go to the ring. Heyman says if Kurt Angle fires him, he can't do his job for Brock anymore. Heyman asks Brock to do it as a friend, and Lesnar gets to his feet. Lesnar grabs Heyman by the coat and yells at him that he's not his friend, Heyman works for him, and he tells Heyman to go out to the ring and do his job.
- Bobby Roode vs. Mojo Rawley; and Ronda Rousey vs. Alicia Fox are both booked for next week.
- Kurt Angle comes out to the ring next with Baron Corbin by his side. Kurt gets on the mic and he calls out Paul Heyman. Heyman slowly walks down to the ring and steps in. Heymn says his client Brock Lesnar is not coming out here tonight, and Kurt Angle says he's heard enuogh. Kurt says a real champion shows up and defends his Title, and Brock Lesnar is the worst Universal Champion of all time. Heyman pleads his case to Kurt, saying he tried to rehabilitate Lesnar and teach him to respect others. Heyman sucks up to Kurt and says he wanted to mold Lesnar in Kurt's image. Kurt says Heyman is full of crap. Heyman begs Angle to punish Lesnar instead of him. Heyman says Lesnar doesn't respect Kurt or the fans, but Heyman respects Kurt, and he wants to have a better relationship with Kurt. Kurt says Heyman's WWE contract is now terminated. Paul gets on his knees and begs, but then Brock Lesnar's music hits and he comes out. Lesnar steps in the ring and gets on the mic. He puts his Universal Title belt over Paul's shoulder, then gets in Kurt's face and asks if he has a problem with him. Kurt hits the F-5 on Kurt, and then he stares down Corbin until Corbin leaves. Lesnar grabs Heyman by the throat next and takes him down to the mat. Lesnar yells at Heyman as Heyman pleads with him to let him go. Lesnar picks up his Universal Title belt and heads to the back as RAW goes off the air.