It has been well-documented that Natalya considers being part of the first-ever WWE women’s match in the history of Saudi Arabia as truly a big deal. In a new interview with Paul Guzzo, she elaborated on that fact.
When asked about the historic moment she created with Lacey Evans inside King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh at the WWE Crown Jewel 2019 pay-per-view, the WWE veteran and Total Divas cast member wasn’t shy in describing just how important it was to her.
“[It was] one of the greatest things to ever happen to me,” Nattie replied during the interview with Guzzo for the Tampa Bay website. “Not just in my wrestling career but life.”
She added, “We made history. The Saudi Arabian people were ready. We were ready. The world was ready.”
Also quoted in the article is Philippe Nassif, the Middle East and North Africa advocacy director of Amnesty International, who had a different take on the historic moment created by Nattie and Lacey last week.
“The crown prince chooses high profile events that he understands westerners appreciate and enjoy,” said Nassif, before explaining that it was just “his way of saying critics who say they abuse women are wrong” and that “it’s just a P.R. stunt.”
Check out the complete Natalya interview at TampaBay.com.
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) November 7, 2019
More Recent WWE & AEW News Articles (11/7/2019)
* WWE 205 Live *Spoilers* – Results For Friday’s Show On WWE Network (11/8)
* Updated Ratings: WWE Backstage Draws Awful Numbers, Total Divas Scores Record Low
* First Look At “Personal Touch” Added To Bray Wyatt’s WWE Universal Championship Title Belt (Photos)
* Seth Rollins Did Not Make Speech During WWE Talent Meeting, AJ Styles Did?
* Randy Orton Won’t Be Jumping To AEW, Details On New Long-Term WWE Deal
* Update: Alexa Bliss On Shelf From WWE Due To Shoulder Injury
* Former WWE Star & Producer Quits ROH, Shares Public Email War With ROH GM
* Update On Scarlett Bordeaux Joining NXT, New Sexy Photos Of Her Released
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com