The early estimates regarding pay-per-views buys for AEW ALL OUT are in.
Dave Meltzer released the early estimates for the amount of buys that the latest All Elite Wrestling pay-per-view garnered in this week’s issue of his Wrestling Observer Newsletter at F4W Online.
According to the longtime pro wrestling journalist, who has long been one of the most credible sources when it comes to PPV buys in both the pro wrestling and mixed martial arts communities, AEW ALL OUT is estimated at drawing between 100,000 and 110,000 buys on pay-per-view this past Saturday, September 5, 2020.
By comparison, the most recent AEW PPV show prior to ALL OUT, which was DOUBLE OR NOTHING held on Saturday, May 23, 2020, drew an estimated 115,000 to 120,000 buys on PPV, which would keep it at around the same level for the aforementioned show on 9/5/2020.
It’s worth noting that AEW DOUBLE OR NOTHING on 5/23/2020 finished as the second-highest drawing PPV show in the short history of AEW, with the inaugural AEW DOUBLE OR NOTHING coming in at around or just slightly ahead of the same 115-120k figure in 2019.
AEW ALL OUT 2020 took place from the Daily’s Place amphitheater in Jacksonville, Florida.
- *Must-See*: Miro releases NEW clip AFTER AEW Dynamite where former “Rusev” takes even MORE shots at WWE BRASS RING (WATCH VIDEO >>)
REPORT: The early estimates are in and it looks like #AEWAllOut is the second most-purchased pay-per-view in AEW history, as #ALLOUT draws STRONG this past Saturday night (#wrestling news)
FULL STORY: https://t.co/sdR9XdJ2xJ pic.twitter.com/bjFZRKME1J
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) September 11, 2020
REACTION: AEW ALL OUT 2020 PPV BUYS REVEALED
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com