Four big matches are now official for the next installment of AEW Dark.
Announced for next Tuesday night’s edition of the weekly digital series from All Elite Wrestling are two big men’s singles matches, a one-on-one contest from the women’s division and a featured tag-team bout.
Featured below is the current officially advertised lineup heading into next week’s episode of AEW Dark, which premieres via the company’s official YouTube channel on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 7/6c:
AEW DARK PREVIEW (5/4/2021)
* Serpentico (w/ Luther) vs. PAC (w/ Lucha Bros)
* Lance Archer vs. Luther (w/ Serpentico)
* The Bunny vs. Leila Grey
* Powerhouse Hobbs & Ricky Starks (w/ Hook) vs. Brick Aldridge & Aaron Frye
Check out the announcement of matches for this coming week’s edition of AEW Dark via the tweet embedded below courtesy of the official Twitter feed of AEW.
#SneakPeek at what’s on tap for #AEWDark this Tuesday!
– @bastardPAC v, @KingSerpentico
– @LanceHoyt v. #Luther
– @AllieWrestling v. @Miss_LeilaGrey
– @TrueWillieHobbs & @starkmanjones in tag team action
Watch Dark every Tuesday at 7/6c on https://t.co/lBSV4sbfpB pic.twitter.com/lMSau0BQbY
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 1, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com