AEW's Fight For The Fallen took place on July 13th, 2019 at Daily's Place Amphitheater in Jacksonville, Florida.
- "The Librarian" Peter Avalon (with Leva Bates) vs. Sonny Kiss: Kiss avoids offense from Avalon in the opening moments, and drops Avalon with a hurricanrana. Kiss continues with a flurry of offense until Avalon fights back with a dropkick. Avalon sends Kiss to the floor and Bates helps rolls him back in the ring. Avalon throws Kiss into the corner, but Kiss fights back with a kick and a suplex. Avalon tries to fight back, but Kiss drops him with a kick and then hits a standing moonsault. Bates distracts Kiss and Avalon is able to fight back and hit Kiss with a rolling senton. Avalon looks for a moonault and misses. Kiss follows up with a kick and the flying leg split for the three count.
Winner: Sonny Kiss
- Cody Rhodes and Dustin Rhodes are backstage for an interview. They talk about the charitable cause behind tonight's event, and they briefly cut a promo on the Young Bucks.
- Britt Baker & Riho vs. Bea Priestley & Shoko Nakajima: Nakajima and Baker, and Nakajima starts off strong keeping Baker grounded. Naker fights back with some kicks, but Nakajima keeps control with a dropkick, then tags in Priestley. Priestly continues the offense until Riho gets the tag and hits a shot off the top. Priestly isn't down for long and she starts working over Riho's arm. Nakajim and Priestly trade tags and take turns working over Riho's arm. Riho finally fights back and then tags in Baker. Baker cleans house and hits a hanging neckbreaker on Nakajima for a two count. Baker hits a superkick and a suplex for another two count. They brawl on the floor and then Nakajima hits a suicide dive. Back in the ring, Riho tags in and hits a knee to Priestley's neck for a two count. Riho misses a shot, but comes back with a sropkick for another two count. Nakajima tags in, but runs into a knee strike and then a Northern Light suplex. Riho hits a double stomp off the top for a two count. Nakajima fights back with a lariat and a double underhook DDT. She looks for a Senton off the top but misses, and Riho capitalizes with a knee to her face. Nakajima comes back with a step-up hurricanrana that leads to a pin for the three count.
Winners: Bea Priestley & Shoko Nakajima
- After the bell, Baker and Priestley go at it until they're pulled apart by their partners.
- Backstage, Kip Sabin cuts a promo on Adam Page. Kip says he's not just going to be another name on the roster, and he wants to prove he's not just the best from his country, he's the best in the world.
- Jim Ross makes his entrance and sits down at the commentary table. J.R. introduces the main show, up next.
AEW Fight For The Fallen results:
- Joey Janela, Jimmy Havoc & Darby Allin vs. Shawn Spears, MJF & Sammy Guevara: Janela starts off in control against MJF, and then Havoc quickly tags in to continue the offense. MJF fights back with a suplex, then Guevara and Janela tag in. Janela hits a suplex and then tags in Havoc. Guevara and Havoc trade strikes, and Guevara gets the upper hand. Spears tags in, and then Darby tags in. Spears won't engage with Allin, and instead he tags Guevara back in. Guevara flips off Allin, and Allin grabs his arm and looks for an armbar. Guevara reaches the ropes, so Allin throws him in the corner, then Janela tags in for the double team. Janela misses a spear in the corner, and Guevara comes back with kicks. MJF tags in and knocks Janela off the apron down to the floor. Guevara tags back in and continues the offense on Janela on the mat. Spears gets involved and Janela drops him. Havoc tags in and starts cleaning house. Havoc throws Spears and MJF out to ringside, then Allin tags himself in. Guevara knees Havoc in the face, then Allin runs in and hits the Crusher. Spears breaks up the pin attempt. Janela drops Spears, then MJF slams Janela in the corner. Havoc hits the Acid Rainmaker on MJF, then Guevara drops Havoc. This one starts falling apart at ringside, and Janela hits a brainbuster on MJF on the apron. Allin starts beating on MJF in the ring, but MJF isn't hte legal man. Shawn Spears hits a neckbreaker on Allin, and then the Death Valley Driver for the three count.
Winners: Shawn Spears, MJF & Sammy Guevara
- AEW owner Shad Khan is shown sitting in attendance.
- J.R. introduces a video package looking at the feud between Brandi Rhodes and Allie.
- Brandi Rhodes vs. Allie: Before the match, Awesome Kong comes out to the ring. Allie takes control of the match early on after Kong distracts Rhodes. Brandi misses a shot in the corner, and Allie fights back with a kick. Allie gets distracted by Kong, which leads to Brandi hitting a baseball slide kick to the outside. Brandie stomps on Allie at ringside and dumps a water bottle on her. Back in ther ing, Brandi hits a running kick for a two count. Allie and Brandi trade strikes in the corner, and Brandi connects with a superkick. Kong watches on from ringside as Brandi continues the offense on Allie for a two count. Allie fights back with a series of strikes and takes control momentarily. They fight in the corner and Brandi fights back with a snap suplex. Allie comes back with a backbreaker and pins, but Kong gets involved and breaks it up. Allie puts Brandi in the dragon sleeper and Brandi taps out, but Kong is distracting the ref on the apron and the ref doesn't see the tap out. Allie yells at Kong, which leads to Brandi hitting a cheap shot to the eyes of Allie and then a spear for the three count.
Winner: Brandi Rhodes
- Brandi and Kong celebrate together after the match. Brandi continues beating on Allie after the bell. Kong goes for the powerbomb, but Aja Kong comes out to interrupt. Aja comes down to ther ing and gets in Kong's face. Referees get between them and Brandi gets Kong to come with her.
- Dark Order vs. Angelico & Jack Evans vs. Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus: The Dark Order controls the opening moments of this one, and they take turns beating on Jungle Boy. Jungle Boy fights back with a spear and finally gets the hot tag to Luchasaurus, and Luchasaurus cleans house. Evans and Angelico come in, but Luchasaurus kicks the m both down, then he hits a standing moonsault. Luchasaurus clears the ring and then tags in Jungle Boy for the double team. Angelina fights back and hits a buckle bomb on Jungle Boy. Evans tags in, but Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy turn it around. Evans and Angelico get back in the ring and start cleaning house. Evans hits a 450 splash for a two count, then Angelico tags in and hits the black tiger bomb. Evans tags in and hits the 620, but Stunt comes in and breaks up the pin. Luchasaurus throws Stunt in the air and down on Angelico, then Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus hit a flipping powerbomb combination on Evans. Uno comes in and goes at it with Luchasaurus, then Grayson hits a dropkick. Jungle Boy gets launched into Luchasaurus, then Grayson hits a 450 on Jungle Boy. Uno then hits a running cannonball senton in the corner. Uno lifts up Jungle Boy on his shoulders and Grayson hits the Fatality for the three count.
Winners: The Dark Order
- Kip Sabian vs. Adam Page: The opening bell sounds and Page controls the opening moments of this one. The fight spills out to ringside and Page gets the upper hand. Back in the ring, Page hits a missile dropkick off the top for a two count. Page comes back with a suplex in the corner. Page hits a rolling fireman's carry and a standing shooting star press for a two count. Kip comes back with a Tornado DDT for a two count. They trade strikes and then fight up the turnbuckle. Page knocks Kip to the outside, then Page hits a moonsault off the top turnbuckle down on to Kip on the floor. Back in the ring, Page then powerbombs Kip out of the ring and on to the entrance ramp platform. Back in the ring, Page hits a swinging neckbreaker from the top for a two count. Kip starts fighting back and they scramble on the mat. Page reverses a pin attempt and hits the reverse tombstone for the three count.
Winner: Adam Page
- After the match, a masked man hits the ring and attacks Page. The masked man hits the Codebreaker, and then takes off his mask to reveal himself as Chris Jericho. Jericho hits the Judas Effect and Page is down. Jericho celebrates on the turnbuckle and gives the middle finger to the fans. Page appears to be bleeding on the mat.
- SCU (with Christopher Daniels) vs. The Lucha Brothers SCU cuts a brief promo before the match. Kazarian and Fenix start this one off with a collar and elbow tie-up. They trade shots until the apron clears and the referee has to restore order. Pentagon and Scorpio Sky tag in and have a dance-off. Pentagon connects with a superkick, and then Fenix and Kaz tag in, and the Lucha Bros double team Kaz. The Lucha Brothers slide outside and double superkick Daniels on the floor, then they superkick Sky. They rip off Daniels' shirt and then slap him on the chest. Then they do the same chops to Sky. Daniels gets involved and helps turn things around for SCU. Back in the ring, The Lucha Brothers finally fight back and they start double teaming Kazarian. Sky gets the tag and starts going at it with Pentagon. Pentagon hits the Canadian Destroyer on Sky for a two count. Fenix goes up top and they do a double team slam/foot stomp for the three count.
Winners: The Lucha Brothers
- After the match, the Lucha Brothers attack SCU with a ladder and clear the ring. They cut a brief promo after the match.
- Cima vs. Kenny Omega: Cima starts off strong and tries to keep Omega grounded in the opening moments. Omega fights up and they trade chops now. Omega hits a boot to the face and a back suplex for a two count. Cima fights back up, but Kenny drops him with a DDT for a two count. Cima comes back with a Michinoku Driver for a two count of his own. Cima misses a shot and Kenny capitalizes with a spinning heel kick to the back of the head. Kenny follows up with a running knee strike in the corner. They fight up to the top turnbuckle and Cima turns into into a powerbomb. Omega fights back and they trade strikes. Omega hits full nelson slam on Cima, and then he looks for the One Winged Angel but Cima escapes. Cima comes back with a backstabber. They brawl out to ringide and Cima climbs on a platform for leverage. Cima jumps down about 10 feet with a double knee strike on Kenny and it looks like he landed hard. Back in the ring, Cima hits another flying knee strike, this time to the back of Kenny's head. Cima hits another flying knee strike and pins for a two count. Cima misses a shot and Kenny comes back with a kick. Kenny hits a neckbreaker, and then looks for the One Winged Angel, but Cima escapes. Cima hits a DDT. They slowly get up and start trading strikes. Cima ends up dropping Kenny and hitting a double knee drop on him. Cima goes to the middle rope and hits another flying knee strike. They fight out to the apron and Cima hits a brainbuster on the apron. Back in the ring, Cima hits another flying knee drop and he pins, but Kenny gets his leg up on the bottom rope to break the count. They fight up and trade strikes and Kenny grabs him and hits the Tiger Driver for a two count. Kenny misses a shot and Cima rolls him up for a close two count. Kenny connects with a hit and then hits the One Winged Angel for the three count.
Winner: Kenny Omega
- Chris Jericho comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Jericho starts atagonizing the crowd and calls Jacksonville "Jackoffville." Jericho talks about being the only reason the fans are here is for Jericho. Jericho starts ranting about "The Hangman," and says AEW wouldn't exist without Jericho. Jericho continues talking trash until Adam Page interrupts and attacks Jericho from behind. Referees and coaches omce out and try to pull them apart. Jericho gets pulled out to ringside and Christopher Daniels helps walk him up the ramp.
- We see a video package looking at the Young Bucks vs. Rhodes Brothers feud.
- Dustin Rhodes & Cody Rhodes vs. The Young Buck: Dustin and Cody control the opening moments of this one and double team Matt early on. Nick finally gets the tag and the Young Bucks double team Cody. Dustin gets the tag and goes at it with Matt now. A cheap-shot from Nick on the apron leads to Matt connecting with a dropkick on Dustin. Nick then hits a moonsault off the apron on to Cody at ringside. Nick tags in and they double team Dustin, then Matt tags back in. Dustin finally fights back and dumps Nick outside and then hits a spinebuster on Matt. Cody gets the tag and cleans house, then hits a moonsault off the top on to Matt. He dumps Matt outside and hits a suicide dive on him on the ramp. Back in the ring, Cody takes his weightlifting belt and lashes Matt across the back. They fight up to the top turnbuckle and Cody hits a back superplex for a two count. Matt starts fighting back, but he misses a spear in the corner and hits the ring post. Dustin tags back in and works over Matt's shoulder. Cody tags back in and continues the offense. Nick finally gets the tag and he lays into Cody with strikes. Dustin runs in, and Nick takes both Rhodes brothers down with a running bulldog/clothesline combo. Nick connects with a kick and a flying stomp on Dustin, then he hits a backstabber on Cody. Matt and Nick drop both Rhodes Brothers and apply Sharpshooters at the same time. Dustin and Cody get out and put the Young Bucks in Figure 4 leg locks. Dustin and Cody hit uppercuts on the Bucks and then run the ropes, and all four men collide in the ring and go down. The Bucks roll out to ringside, and Dustin hits a swanton bomb on Matt at ringside, and Rhodes hits a suicide dive on Nick. Back in the ring, Dustin and Nick go at it until Matt tags in blind. Matt superkicks Dustin, and then the Bucks look for a double team, but Cody runs in and breaks it up. Dustin and Cody hit a double team Cross Rhodes on Matt. Nick comes off the top with a Swanton Bomb to break up the pin attempt. Cody and Dustin hit spinning powerslams on the Bucks. The referee gets knocked down in the chaos. Cody and Dustin each hit the Shattered Dreams in opposite corners, and then they each hit the Curtain Call on the Bucks for two counts. The Bucks roll outside, and Cody looks for a dive on them, but the Bucks knock him out of mid-air with a superkick. The Bucks both run up to Dustin in the ring, but Dustin fights them off with a flurry of strikes. Nick fights back with a superkick, and then Matt hits the flying elbow drop for a two count. Dustin fights back and hits the Canadian Destroyer on Matt. Cody tags in, and Nick runs in illegally. They all trade strikes and Dustin gets knocked out to ringside. The Bucks double superkick Cody, but Dustin breaks up the pin attempt. The Young Bucks drop down and uppercut the Rhodes, and the Rhodes brothers fire back with superkicks on The Bucks. The Bucks come back with superkicks of their own. Matt pins Cody for a two count, and Nick hits a dive on Dustin at ringside. Back in the ring, The Bucks hit the Meltzer Driver on Cody for the three count.
Winners: The Young Bucks
- After the match, we go to replays as everyone recovers in the ring. The Young Bucks go over to check on Cody after the match. The Bucks pick up microphones and say things got competitive between them, but it was all in the spirit of competition. They say they've been all over the world and wrestled everybody, but they always heard the myth about the Rhodes Brothers, and they are the best team they've ever faced. As Matt is talking, a bunch of wrestlers and Shad Khan come down the ramp and music plays. Matt says they must be short on time. They have a giant cheque for $150,000 from All Elite Wrestling for victims of gun violence in Jacksonville. Cody cuts a promo saying there's no way to counter-program what they're doing in AEW. He says you can't counter-program their passion, love and their revolution. Kenny gets on the mic and talks about their contribution, and he starts to say goodbye. He thanks everyone for coming and enduring the heat in Jacksonville as Fight For The Fallen goes off the air.