All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has announced a new match with high stakes for the June 29th AEW Fyter Fest special event in Daytona Beach, Florida.
The announcement was made on Twitter this afternoon that SCU will battle the Best Friends and Private Party in a triple-threat tag team bout, where the winner receives an opportunity to gain a first-round bye in AEW’s recently announced tag team tournament for the upcoming premiere of their weekly TV show on TNT starting this fall.
Check out the official announcement regarding the addition of SCU vs. Best Friends vs. Private Party to the AEW Fyter Fest lineup below.
With the addition of the new confirmed match, featured below is an updated look at the current advertised card for the AEW Fyter Fest show scheduled for 6/29 in Daytona Beach:
AEW FYTER FEST 2019
* Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks vs. Lucha Bros & The Laredo Kid
* Cody vs. Darby Allin
* Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela
* Hangman Page vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Jungle Boy vs. MJF (Fatal 4-Way)
* CIMA vs. Christopher Daniels
* Yuka Sakazaki vs. Riho vs. Nyla Rose (Women’s Triple-Threat)
* SCU vs. Private Party vs. Best Friends (Triple-Threat Tag Match For AEW Tourney First-Round Bye)
* Michael Nakazawa vs. Jebailey (Hardcore Match)
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 6/29 for live play-by-play results coverage of AEW Fyter Fest!
- UPDATE: Find Out What SPECIFICALLY AEW Will Center Their First Several AEW On TNT Weekly TV Shows Around
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) June 18, 2019