Our first AEW Revolution match-outcome spoilers appears to have surfaced just days before the first All Elite Wrestling pay-per-view event of 2020.
The latest updated betting odds for the February 29th AEW PPV have surfaced, featuring some of the possible late “smart money” coming in for the expected winners of the match.
Featured below are the current betting odds for matches scheduled for AEW’s next PPV: Revolution, which takes place this Saturday, February 29.
AEW REVOLUTION SPOILERS (Updated Betting Odds For 2/29 PPV)
Chris Jericho (c) vs Jon Moxley
Jon Moxley -140 (5/7)
Chris Jericho EVEN (1/1)
Nyla Rose (c) vs Kris Statlander
Nyla Rose -200 (1/2)
Kris Statlander +150 (3/2)
Kenny Omega & Adam Page (c) vs The Young Bucks
The Young Bucks -250 (2/5)
Kenny Omega & Adam Page +170 (17/10)
MJF vs Cody Rhodes
MJF -180 (5/9)
Cody Rhodes +140 (7/5)
Jake Hager vs Dustin Rhodes
Jack Hager -300 (1/3)
Dustin Rhodes +200 (2/1)
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 2/29 for LIVE AEW Revolution Results coverage!
- UPDATE: Backstage News On WWE’s NEW Plans For GOLDBERG-REIGNS, JOHN CENA-THE FIEND At WrestleMania 36 …
OTHER WWE & AEW NEWS, RUMORS & PHOTOS
* Photos: Chris Jericho Visits Doctor After Jon Moxley Headbutt On Dynamite, Gets 7 Stitches
* Photo: Renee Young Gets New Tattoo On Her Back
* Photos: Sasha Banks Changes Her Hair To Another New Color
* Photos: Liv Morgan Looks Good Dancing On A Stripper Pole
* Photos: Kairi Sane Gets Married In Japan, Shares Pics Taken At Wedding
* Photos: Mandy Rose Dyes Hair Brown & Shows Off Brunette Look
* Photos: Liv Morgan Shows Off New Look At WWE Live Event
* WWE Couple Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch Out On Date In Public (Photos)