A familiar face to WWE NXT fans is set to turn up in All Elite Wrestling, debuting in the first-ever AEW Women’s World Cup Tag-Team Tournament: THE DEADLY DRAW.
On last night’s episode of his weekly Saturday Night Special Face Streams, AEW superstar and Inner Circle leader Chris Jericho revealed that former NXT star Taynara Conti made her AEW debut by working the women’s Deadly Draw tag team tournament.
The matches have been pre-taped and will begin airing this coming Monday on the company Youtube channel.
As of this writing the only announced team has been Arianne and Nyla Rose.
Conti was released by WWE back in April as apart of their COVID-19 cuts, and had publicly stated in interviews that she felt like she was never really given a proper shot considering her Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu background.
Check out Jericho’s full Saturday Night Special below.
- Possible *SPOILER* On ANOTHER Established Veteran From Outside Promotion Signing With WWE To Join NXT (…)
Pro Wrestling News Reaction & Chat
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com