It looks like Trent of The Best Friends is going to be on the sidelines for the first few months of 2021.
The All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star took to social media on Christmas Eve on Thursday to comment to his wrestling fans about an injury situation he is currently dealing with.
According to The Best Friends member, he recently suffered a partially torn pectoral muscle and will be out of action for a few months as a result.
“Hey, I have a partially torn pec and will be out for months,” wrote Trent earlier today via his official Twitter feed. “It’s fine.”
Oddly enough, WWE NXT Superstar Oney Lorcan wished the AEW star the best of luck as he recovers from the injury.
“Get well soon,” wrote Lorcan via his Twitter page as a response to the aforementioned tweet shared by Trent on Thursday afternoon.
Check out the message from Trent’s official Twitter page and the response from Oney Lorcan’s Twitter feed below, and make sure to continue checking back here at Rajah.com for the latest updates on the condition of the AEW performer.
GET WELL SOON
— ONEY LORCAN (@ONEYLORCAN) December 24, 2020
- Other Recent Articles:
* Annual WWE Queen Of The Ring Tournament Coming Soon?
* Backstage News On WWE Possibly Changing Riddle’s Character
* Interesting Backstage News On Scripting Of Roman Reigns’ Promos
* Kevin Owens To Transition Into Commentary Role With WWE?
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com