Add AJ Styles to the growing list of top name pro wrestling stars that recently revealed that they have tested positive for the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
“The Phenomenal One” revealed that he suffered a positive test for COVID-19 a few weeks back but never made the news public, until talking about it on the latest installment of his Twitch live stream.
“A lot of people don’t know or realize, but I also tested positive a few weeks ago,” Styles said. “It may have been a month ago. I feel for people that have to deal with this, but my personal experience with it was I didn’t have any problems with it.”
Styles added, “Hopefully The Rock and his family are safe and everyone is taken care of and not having many symptoms. That sucks for him and his family and hopefully they get through it fairly quickly.”
As noted, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson announced he has tested positive for COVID-19, along with members of his family, via a social media video earlier this week. Shortly after, WWE Hall Of Fame legend Kevin Nash announced he has tested positive for Coronavirus, along with members of his family as well.
Check out the clip from AJ Styles’ latest Twitch stream where he announces the news below, or if video fails, watch the clip on Styles’ official Twitch stream page by clicking here.
- Paul Heyman Already Having Big Influence Over Top WWE Storylines, Update On Real Reason He Was Brought Back
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com