The reasons for several top WWE Superstars missing this week's episode of Monday Night RAW have surfaced via reports from multiple backstage sources at the taping for the 6/29 show at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
Rey Mysterio, Natalya, Liv Morgan, Austin Theory and Randy Orton were some prominent names who were not at WWE Monday Night RAW this week, and each have reasons for being absent from the show.
The reasons for the absence of the aforementioned Superstars from this week's RAW were as follows:
REASONS WWE SUPERSTARS MISSED 6/29 EDITION OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW* Mysterio and son, Dominik were scheduled to be at the tapings, but ultimately shot their segment from home.
* Morgan was away on a boating trip with Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose and Rose's mother.
* Natalya was asked to not attend the tapings after her husband Tyson Kidd reported a fever (though he tested negative for COVID-19).
* There is no word on why Austin Theory and Randy Orton and whether it had anything to do with their health status or if they were simply not needed (or it's even possible that they chose not to appear given all the positive tests popping up).
* Kevin Owens, meanwhile, decided against attending once again though originally he had planned to be there. However with the COVID-19 situation, he told officials he would be staying away.
- SPOILER UPDATE On Former LONGTIME WWE Superstar Making IMPACT Wrestling Debut At SLAMMIVERSARY (...)
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW (6/29) REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com