Kevin Owens missed this week’s WWE television taping due to deciding against working the show when discovering that a developmental talent that recently sat at ringside tested positive for the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As noted, Owens opted against working the taping for Monday Night RAW as a result of a positive COVID-19 test among the developmental talents that sat around at ringside.
Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the grandfather of Owens’ wife recently passed away due to COVID-19 and that development played a factor in him opting to skip the taping.
Owens is expected back the week after next when WWE is scheduled to tape two additional episodes of Monday Night RAW.
The taping that Owens missed this week was for this coming Monday night’s show.
WWE STARS & OTHER WRESTLERS LINKED TO #SPEAKINGOUT ABUSE CLAIMS
* WWE Issues Statement Responding To Their Wrestlers Being Included In #SpeakingOut Sexual Abuse Allegations
* Update On Matt Riddle, Jordan Devlin & Jack Gallagher #SpeakingOut Abuse Allegations
* Dolph Ziggler Comments On #SpeakingOut Movement & Ongoing Accusations Against WWE Stars
* Wolfgang, Ligero, Joe Coffey, Michael Elgin, Joey Ryan & Others Accused Of Abuse In New #SpeakingOut Claims
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE VIDEOS
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 5) – “Revelation” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 4) – “The Battle Within” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 3) – “End Of An Era” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) – “The Redemption” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) – “The Greatest Fear” (VIDEO)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com