Backstage Video From WWE MSG Show

Behind-The-Scenes At WWE MSG Show (Video), Brock Lesnar/RAW, Daniel Bryan In Bahrain

– WWE released a new edition of their YouTube series WWE Now following their return to Madison Square Garden in New York City for a live event this weekend. In the video, which you can watch below, we see some backstage footage from the MSG show, including John Cena and Nikki Bella.

– The official WWE website is currently running a poll asking fans to vote on whether or not they think Brock Lesnar will appear at Monday night’s episode of RAW as promised. As of this writing, 53 percent of the votes went to “No,” while the other 47 percent voted “Yes.” Make sure to join us here on Monday evening for live play-by-play results coverage of WWE RAW.

– WWE posted the following tweet on Sunday promoting a new photo gallery on WWE.com, which features pictures of SmackDown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan representing WWE and the “Yes! Movement” at the recent Bahrain Comic Con event.

Follow Us

Results

Most Popular