Three more inductees into the 2020 Class of the WWE Hall Of Fame appear to have leaked early.
The @WrestleVotes Twitter account was first to report the news on Wednesday that WWE is looking at inducting Jushin Thunder Liger and The Bella Twins — Nikki and Brie Bella — into the WWE Hall Of Fame 2020 Class.
“I’ve heard several names talked about for this years Hall of Fame,” the Twitter account wrote today. “Was only able to get confirmation on 2 of them as of now, they are: The Bella Twins & Jushin ‘Thunder’ Liger.”
If true, the rumored trio will join Dave Bautista (Batista) and the nWo faction (Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) as inductees in this year’s WWE Hall Of Fame, which takes place during WrestleMania Weekend in April.
I’ve heard several names talked about for this years Hall of Fame. Was only able to get confirmation on 2 of them as of now, they are: The Bella Twins & Jushin ‘Thunder’ Liger.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) February 12, 2020
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon’s Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com