An announcement was made by the WWE Network’s Twitter account that a new compilation called “The Best Of WWE: The Extreme” has recently been added to Peacock in the U.S. and on the WWE Network everywhere else and that the compilation, which features 16-time World Champion John Cena going up against Brock Lesnar in an Extreme Rules Match, will be hosted by Matt Camp and will run for three hours.
You can check out the synopsis of the compilation below, along with the list of matches and the tweet of the WWE Network:
“WWE’s hardest-hitting Superstars take things to the extreme in this collection of fiercely intense battles. John Cena and Brock Lesnar collide in an Extreme Rules Match. Shawn Michaels goes to war with Batista and Mankind in a pair of wild brawls. JBL and Eddie Guerrero clash in Bullrope Match during their legendary rivalry.”
– Alley Fight Match: Pat Patterson vs. Sgt. Slaughter = 5/4/1981
– Country Whipping Match: The Von Erichs vs. The Freebirds = WCCW 11/12/1983
– “I Quit” Steel Cage Match: Tully Blanchard vs. Magnum TA = Starrcade 1985
– Texas Death Match: Hulk Hogan vs. Harley Race = MSG 6/14/1987
– WarGames: The Dangerous Alliance vs. Sting’s Squadron = WrestleWar 1992
– Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind = In Your House: Mind Games 1996
– Texas Bullrope Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. JBL = Great American Bash 2004
– Stretcher Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Batista = One Night Stand 2008
– Extreme Rules Match: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena = Extreme Rules 2012
#BestOfWWE goes EXTREME!
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) September 30, 2022