You can officially pencil in one of the main events for “The Biggest Party of the Summer” at WWE SummerSlam 2020 later this month.
As announced on this week’s edition of the weekly blue brand show, Braun Strowman will indeed square off with “The Fiend” yet again when WWE makes their return to the pay-per-view arena.
On this week’s Friday Night SmackDown, WWE confirmed Universal Champion Braun Strowman vs “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt for the upcoming WWE SummerSlam 2020 pay-per-view scheduled for Sunday, August 23rd.
They did not confirm that the bout would be for Strowman’s Universal Championship, however the belief is that the title will be on-the-line this time around when “The Monster Among Men” and “The Fiend” meet inside the squared circle at WWE SummerSlam 2020.
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 8/23 for LIVE WWE SummerSlam Results coverage!
MORE RECENT WRESTLING NEWS
* WWE Bringing In Another Well-Known MMA Legend For High-Profile Match?
* AEW Stars Growing Frustrated Over Veterans Holding Onto Their Spots
* CM Punk’s Surprising Reaction To RAW Underground, What He Wants To See
* Rusev & Maria Kanellis Blast WWE In Recent Twitter Rants
* The REAL Reason WWE Brought Back Shane McMahon This Week
* Latest Updates On Marty Jannetty Police Investigation For Potential Murder Case
* Renee Young Interested In Wrestling Specific Type Of Match & Opponent