Bray Wyatt definitely knows how to get people talking.
Since his WWE television return in the "Firefly Fun House" segments on RAW and SmackDown Live, and the puppets from those segments turning up on RAW on Monday night, the WWE Universe has been buzzing about "The Eater of Worlds."
On Tuesday, the former leader of The Wyatt Family spread that buzz to the world of social media with another one of his trademark "cryptic tweets."
"This year I’m gonna finish everything I started so long ago," wrote Wyatt via his official Twitter page on Tuesday afternoon. "It’s me. It’s always been me."
Wyatt's tweet concluded, "Yowie Wowie to the people."
Check out Bray Wyatt's cryptic tweet below.
This year I’m gonna finish everything I started so long ago.
It’s always been me.
Yowie Wowie to the people
— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) June 25, 2019
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com
Recent Related Headlines* Report: Name For Weekly AEW On TNT TV Show Revealed
* Backstage Reason Why Vince McMahon Likes To Feature R-Truth On TV
* Brandi Rhodes Describes AEW Women's Title: "It's Never Been Done Before"
* Former WWE Champion Teases Returning To Go After 24/7 Title
* Photos: Recent NXT Call-Ups Get Married Over The Weekend
* Carmella & Corey Graves Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos)
* 205 Live Star & Mae Young Classic Competitor Get Married (Photo)
* Jon Moxley Describes In Great Detail Changing His Look After WWE
* Photos: Sasha Banks Shows Off New Swimwear At The Beach