Bret “The Hitman” Hart took to social media this week to reveal some unfortunate news about his health.
The WWE Hall Of Fame legend posted a photo and statement on his official Instagram page on Thursday to announce that he has been diagnosed with skin cancer.
“Goal for 2020 and beyond: wear more sunscreen,” wrote the Canadian icon along with a photo of a blemish on his shoulder. “Basal cell carcinoma removal scheduled soon.”
The Hitman finished his statement by attempting to turn his negative into a positive by using his situation and his celebrity to remind fans to “look after their health and get checked.”
“Another opportunity to remind everyone to look after your health and #getchecked,” Hart concluded.
Check out Bret Hart’s Instagram post below.
- POSSIBLE *SPOILER* – WWE Re-Names & Re-Designs NXT Title To Set Up TOP Women’s Match, Star-Making Moment At WrestleMania 36 …
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com