WWE released this week's edition of the NXT Injury Report on Thursday afternoon, with regular show host Matt Camp running down the injury notes coming out of the NXT Halloween Havoc 2020 special event from this past Wednesday evening.
Following the show, Cameron Grimes, Kyle O'Reilly, Damian Priest and Candice LeRae were listed on this week's NXT Injury Report, with each reportedly getting banged up during their respective matches at the WWE NXT special event.
Featured below are the injury report notes on the aforementioned black-and-gold brand foursome as listed in the official NXT Injury Report video from Oct. 29, 2020.
- * Cameron Grimes is medically cleared to compete, but is considered day-to-day after suffering upper-body injuries during his loss to Dexter Lumis in the "Haunted House of Terror" match
* Kyle O'Reilly is not medically cleared, and is listed as week-to-week after suffering back, hand and face injuries following a four-on-one attack by Pat McAfee, Oney Lorcan, Danny Burch and Pete Dunne
* Damian Priest is medically cleared to compete, but is considered day-to-day after suffering a shoulder injury during his Devil's Playground match loss to Johnny Gargano
* Candice LeRae is not medically cleared, however is expected to be by next Wednesday, with her status listed as day-to-day after suffering back and knee injuries in her Tables, Ladders & Scares loss to Io Shirai
Watch the complete NXT Injury Report from Oct. 29, 2020 via the video embedded below courtesy of the official WWE YouTube channel.
For those who missed the show, check out our detailed NXT Halloween Havoc Results (10/28/2020) right here at eWrestling.com.
REACTION: Candice LeRae Injured At NXT Halloween Havoc?* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com