- Corey Graves will talk with the artist formerly known as Shorty G., as Chad Gable will join the WWE broadcast team member on the next installment of his "After The Bell with Corey Graves" podcast. The following announcement was issued on Wednesday morning to promote the upcoming show.
Chad Gable talks about what’s next on WWE After the Bell with Corey Graves
Last Friday on SmackDown, Shorty G revealed he was quitting … and Chad Gable was back. The former Olympic wrestler, Raw, SmackDown and NXT Tag Team Champion is starting a new chapter in his career.
Gable joins Corey Graves on After the Bell this week to discuss his Olympic past, workout buddy Otis, when everything clicked in NXT with American Alpha and his dream opponent on a can’t-miss episode.
WWE After the Bell drops every Thursday. Click here to listen and subscribe on Spotify so you’ll never miss an episode.
- WWE released a special edition of their weekly "WWE Top 10" digital series this week. In keeping with their "30 Days of The Deadman" theme on the WWE Network, check out "30 Unforgettable Undertaker Moments" via the following video embedded from WWE's official YouTube channel.
REACTION: WWE, AEW & Wrestling News Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com