Charlotte Flair spoke with Sportskeeda this week to promote her triple-threat title defense against Rhea Ripley and Io Shirai at the WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House show on Sunday.
During the discussion, the WWE NXT Women’s Champion shared her belief that she is currently doing the best work of her career.
“I really do think that my consistency is a detriment to people missing me,” Charlotte said. “I feel like I am doing some of my best work of my career right now, promo-wise and in-ring-wise but, because people see me all the time, I think they’re used to it and the expectation is so high.”
She also elaborated on the fact that “people see her all the time,” especially lately, as she touched on the topic of working all three shows — Monday Night RAW, NXT On USA and Friday Night SmackDown — as of late.
“I’m on all three brands but if you look at my story lines that I am a part of, I am a part of someone else’s story line,” she said. “It’s not like anything is a ‘Charlotte Flair’ push.”
The WWE NXT Women’s Champion added, “Like, there’s nothing that … I’m just put [there] because I can basically do anything-and-everything they ask.”
Charlotte Flair will be asked to defend her WWE NXT Women’s Championship against Rhea Ripley and Io Shirai at this Sunday’s WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House live special on the WWE Network. Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on Sunday night for LIVE WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House Results coverage!
Check out the complete Charlotte Flair interview at Sportskeeda.com.
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE WWE NETWORK DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Dance (Chapter 3) – “End Of An Era” (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN’T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN’T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) – “The Redemption” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) – “The Greatest Fear” (VIDEO)
* Undertaker’s Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com