Chris Jericho recently revealed a pay out he received for a particular WWE live event he worked back in 2016.
While responding to a fan on Twitter, the AEW star mentioned the exact amount he received for a match against Dean Ambrose (now known as Jon Moxley) four years ago at a WWE house show.
“I got paid 750 bucks that night!” wrote Jericho in response to the tweet, which included the flyer advertising Jericho vs. Ambrose for the main event in an Asheville Street Fight.
Check out the comment from Chris Jericho below.
I got paid 750 bucks that night! https://t.co/6hAxY0GBGp
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) June 23, 2020
WWE STARS & OTHER WRESTLERS LINKED TO #SPEAKINGOUT ABUSE CLAIMS
* Police Investigating WWE & Pro Wrestlers Linked To #SpeakingOut Abuse Claims
* WWE Issues Statement Responding To Their Wrestlers Being Included In #SpeakingOut Sexual Abuse Allegations
* Update On Matt Riddle, Jordan Devlin & Jack Gallagher #SpeakingOut Abuse Allegations
* Dolph Ziggler Comments On #SpeakingOut Movement & Ongoing Accusations Against WWE Stars
* Wolfgang, Ligero, Joe Coffey, Michael Elgin, Joey Ryan & Others Accused Of Abuse In New #SpeakingOut Claims
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE VIDEOS
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 5) – “Revelation” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 4) – “The Battle Within” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 3) – “End Of An Era” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) – “The Redemption” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) – “The Greatest Fear” (VIDEO)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com