On this week’s episode of his new official WWE podcast — After The Bell — Corey Graves made his case for why he believes Big E. of The New Day is ready for a “Kofi Kingston-like run to the top” of WWE.
On their official YouTube channel, WWE released a video excerpt from the podcast that features the longtime WWE broadcast team member explaining why Big E. is ready for a main event level run in the company.
The official description for the video reads as follows:
Is it time for Big E’s breakout singles run?: WWE After the Bell, Nov. 13, 2019
Corey Graves passionately advocates for a Kofi Kingston-like run to the top for The New Day’s Big E.
Check out the video below.
- REPORT: CM Punk’s Return On WWE Backstage Next Week To Set Up REAL Return At WWE Survivor Series In His HOMETOWN Of Chicago …
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com