Dalton Castle Signs New Deal

A major announcement was recently made by ROH that former ROH World Champion Dalton Castle has signed a new contract with the company. It was reported back in January that Castle had become a free agent, and that he was free to sign with any company he wanted. The deal ROH reportedly offered Castle was a good deal, but word was he wanted to consider the offer while seeing what else was out there.

ROH said that there has been a lot of speculation on Castle’s future as of late, but he defeated Josh Woods at Friday’s ROH 19th Anniversary Show and told Quinn McKay, “I ain’t going nowhere. I’m staying in Ring of Honor.”

In 2013, Dalton Castle made his debut with ROH and he is a former ROH World Champion and a former ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champion. There’s no word yet on how long Dalton Castle’s new deal with ROH is and how much was offered to him, including other important details, but updates will be provided once it becomes available.

You can check out ROH’s full statement below:

“Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that Dalton Castle has re-signed with the company. There had been speculation in recent months regarding Castle’s future, but after his victory over Josh Woods at the 19th Anniversary pay-per-view on Friday, the former ROH World Champion told backstage correspondent Quinn McKay: “I ain’t going nowhere. I’m staying in Ring of Honor.”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Follow Us

Results

Most Popular