WWE has announced the latest guest for the “After the Bell with Corey Graves” podcast scheduled to drop this Thursday morning.
Appearing on this week’s episode of the official WWE podcast hosted by the WWE television announcer will be the new NXT North American Champion Damian Priest.
Featured below is the official announcement from WWE.com regarding the NXT North American Champion appearing on the podcast for a one-on-one interview with Graves this week.
New NXT North American Champion Damian Priest joins Corey Graves on WWE After the Bell
What drives a newly minted champion to bound into a hot tub in their gear? This is just one of many questions Damian Priest will answer this week as the NXT North American Champion sits down with Corey Graves on WWE After the Bell, available wherever you get your podcasts.
On this episode, The Archer of Infamy opens up about how Triple H encouraged him find his voice upon his arrival to NXT, the films and music that helped shape his in-ring persona and why he formed a special bond with Matt Riddle and Keith Lee on the black-and-gold brand.
New episodes of WWE After the Bell drop every Thursday. Subscribe here to listen and never miss an episode.
- WATCH: Renee Young Has Special Must-See Moments With Several WWE Stars Off-Camera After Her Final Show (VIDEO)
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com