WWE and Daniel Bryan have partnered together on a new eco-friendly t-shirt, one that has fellow WWE Superstars claiming it should be the new required standard going forward for ALL WWE t-shirts.
Ahead of his showdown against “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in a Strap Match for the WWE Universal Championship at this Sunday’s WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view, Daniel Bryan and WWE have partnered up on an eco-friendly t-shirt that reads “YES” on the front and “The Planet’s Champion” on the back.
The official description for the new merchandise item available now at WWE Shop for $27.99 reads as follows:
Daniel Bryan “The Planet’s Champion” Authentic Eco T-Shirt
Show your support for Daniel Bryan & help the Earth with this Eco-Friendly T-Shirt! It may look like any regular tee, but it’s actually made from organic cotton and recycled poly rPET blend that makes the fabric more durable and heavyweight. Each shirt saves at least 4 plastic bottles from ending up in a landfill, or worse. Helping to clean our planet will make YOU The Planet’s Champion. Say YES to this Eco-Friendly T-Shirt!
New sustainable heavier weight fabric with a premium soft hand. Made of approximately 4 recycled RPET bottles per shirt.
* 60% Organic Cotton / 40% Recycled Poly RPET
* Crew Neck
* Official WWE Merchandise
Following the release of the item, Bryan took to social media to promote it.
“Today my new shirt has come out, one that WWE made out of organic cotton and recycled materials,” he wrote. “And thanks to a partnership with American Forests, a tree will be planted for every shirt that’s sold!!!”
Sami Zayn then chimed in on his own Twitter page to offer his full endorsement of the new style of WWE t-shirts.
“This eco-friendly shirt should be standard practice henceforth with all WWE shirts,” wrote Zayn in support of Bryan’s new eco-friendly t-shirt.
Check out #PHOTOS of the NEW #ecofriendly #WWE/#DanielBryan #tshirt – THE PLANETS CHAMPION – for @WWEDanielBryan ahead of #RoyalRumble showdown vs #TheFiend #BrayWyatt that has other WWE stars demanding it be MANDATORY style of shirt for ALL talent!
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) January 25, 2020
Today my new shirt has come out, one that @wwe made out of organic cotton and recycled materials. And thanks to a partnership with @americanforests, a tree will be planted for every shirt that’s sold!!! #Smackdownhttps://t.co/ZxxVEwE24r
— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) January 24, 2020
— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) January 24, 2020
WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SPOILERS & UPDATES FOR THIS SUNDAY (JAN. 26)
* UPDATED: WWE Royal Rumble *SPOILERS* — Expected Men & Women’s Royal Rumble Match Winners
* WWE Royal Rumble Spoiler Update: Surprise Entrants In Women’s Royal Rumble Match
* Edge’s Status For 2020 WWE Royal Rumble 30-Man Match In Houston, TX.
* Late Additions & Changes To Lineup For WWE Royal Rumble 2020 Pay-Per-View
* *Spoiler* Legend Confirmed For Royal Rumble PPV, WWE’s Plans For Him Revealed
* WWE Royal Rumble *Spoilers* & Updates: Expected Rumble Match Winner, Lesnar’s WM36 Opponent
* The Undertaker Spotted At WWE PC Ahead Of Royal Rumble (Photo), Update On Possible Surprise Entrants
* WWE Royal Rumble Updates For 1/26 PPV In Houston: New Title & Gimmick Matches, More
* *Spoiler* Update: WWE Legend Reportedly A “Lock” For Surprise Return In 30-Man Royal Rumble Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Betting Odds For 1/26 PPV In Houston, TX. (Possible *Spoilers*)
* Update On Rumors Of WWE Hall Of Fame Legend Edge Returning In 2020 Royal Rumble Match
* Backstage News On Brock Lesnar Being Placed In Royal Rumble Match To Set Up WrestleMania 36 Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Spoiler Updates Around-The-Clock On Our Social Media Outlet (…)
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com