One-half of FTR appears to have a lifelong struggle with weight issues.
Dax Harwood, one-half of the former AEW World Tag-Team Champion FTR duo, took to his official Instagram page on Saturday evening to comment about his battle with weight gain issues over the years.
Harwood wrote the following along with a side-by-side photo of himself now compared to a previous heavier weight:
Getting real for a second, I’ve always struggled with my weight. At one time, I was actually bulimic. My highest weight was 282lbs, which on a 5’10” frame is not very “attractive”; nor healthy. I’ve tried every diet, but they rarely worked because I’m so afraid of food. I was scared of going backwards..
With the help of my friend @ferlanbaileyifbbpro, he’s put me on a healthier path and continues to guide me along even when I question him..More than a coach, he’s a great human being. If you have dietary or workout needs, this is the guy for you! Thank you Ferlan, for all your help..
Now all you Internet fans can go back to talking about my dad bod and loose skin!
Check out the photos and post from Dax Harwood’s official IG page via the post embedded below.
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Tyler Reks (Gabe Tuft) Becomes Transgender Woman Gabbi Tuft In Real Life (VIEW HERE …)
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com