It looks like the founder of DDP Yoga is about to go through another divorce.
Diamond Dallas Page announced on Twitter that he and his wife were filing for divorce after a three-month separation.
DDP noted that there was no act of infidelity leading to the split and that the two are parting as friends.
The WWE Hall Of Famer issued the following statement on the matter via his official Twitter page:
To our Family, Friends and Fans; it is with deep love and respect for you all that we put out this announcement. We ask that you keep our family in your thoughts, and respect our privacy during this time. We will not be making any other statements regarding this matter. DDP pic.twitter.com/dTu2qlVgZU
— Diamond Dallas Page (@RealDDP) December 18, 2019
- SPOILER VIDEOS: Tony Khan Delivers Stunner To Shawn Spears In AEW Dark Segment, Colt Cabana Makes AEW Debut
The founder of @DDPYoga and #WWE HOF’er / #AEW star @RealDDP (#DDP) announces he is going through another divorce: “We Ask That You Respect Our Privacy …”
FULL STORY: https://t.co/fff5QpzMY4 pic.twitter.com/PhaeleeUpb
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) December 19, 2019
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com