The situation with Drew Gulak is that his contract expired with WWE and the two sides could not come to any sort of agreement, though there is still a chance that things could be ironed out as negotiations reportedly continue.
Gulak hired agent Barry Bloom to represent him, asked for a raise and was turned down by WWE.
It’s unclear if the hiring of Bloom had anything to do with it as the Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that unless you’re a star, WWE doesn’t really like it when talent hires an agent to represent them.
Vince McMahon has a reputation for having a longstanding issue with representatives in general, with Bloom being a specific example of someone he hasn't particularly enjoyed dealing with over the years.
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE WWE NETWORK DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Dance (Chapter 3) - "End Of An Era" (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
* Undertaker's Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com