WWE has announced that a dual brand battle royal will take place this Sunday on the Survivor Series kickoff show that will take place immediately before the PPV.
No participants have been decided, but it would be a good guess that most of the main talent who appear on TV and aren't booked into matches will be participating.
WWE.com released the following announcement on Friday afternoon regarding the dual-brand battle royal scheduled for this Sunday's Survivor Series 2020 pay-per-view:
Dual-Brand Battle Royal set for Survivor Series KickoffThe battle of The Best of the Best will start off with fireworks, as Raw and SmackDown Superstars will clash in a Dual-Brand Battle Royal on the Survivor Series Kickoff.
Who will step up for the red and blue brands to send the night’s first message?
Don’t miss the Survivor Series Kickoff at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, and the award-winning WWE Network.
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com this Sunday night for live WWE Survivor Series 2020 pay-per-view results coverage from Orlando, Florida!
— WWE (@WWE) November 20, 2020
WWE SURVIVOR SERIES SPOILERS (UNDERTAKER'S FINAL FAREWELL)* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 1)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 2)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 3)
PRO WRESTLING TALK & CHAT AT EWRESTLING.COM* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com