Edge appeared as a guest on Steven's Wrestling Journey for an interview to promote his featured match against AJ Styles at WrestleMania 38.
During the discussion, "The Rated-R Superstar" spoke about wanting to write a children's book with his wife Beth Phoenix, as well as how the two have already come up with a concept for the potential project.
Featured below are some of the highlights from the interview where he touches on this topic.
On how he wants to write a children’s book with Beth Phoenix: "I love to draw. I love illustrating and I love writing. [At] some point, I wanna do a children’s book and… yeah, I wanna release a children’s book and Beth [Phoenix] wants to as well so we might… we might partner up. We’ve written some stuff already so, and Beth can also draw as well so, between the two of us, I think at some point, we’ll release a children’s book."
On how he thinks they have an idea: "I think we got an idea. Yeah, it’ll definitely be a kids book. That’s always kind of been a bucket list thing of mine too so, and I know it has been for Beth as well so, that’s one thing I think I’d like to do that maybe a lot of people don’t know."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom