— WWE was able to bring in a “barber” at the recent tapings last week due to the fact that they are considered “essential personnel” due to the cosmetic nature of the business, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
— The producer for the Edge vs. Randy Orton match at WrestleMania was James Gibson. The feedback to the match internally was mixed with those who hated it saying it went too long.
— For Triple H’s 25th anniversary in WWE, it appears the plan is for it to be a celebration that spans over a series of shows, beginning on next week’s Smackdown on 4/24.
- Wife Of WWE Superstar Reveals Emotional, Touching Story On How Getting Fired Affected Their Family …
WWE & AEW Discussion At eWrestling.com
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com