You need the vaccine to attend this week’s AEW on TNT show again.
Once again this week AEW has announced that fans looking to attend the Dynamite show on Wednesday night must have proof of COVID-19 vaccination on them.
Check out the announcement below.
Please note that all ticket holders age 12 and older are required to provide proof of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine to enter Blue Cross Arena on Wednesday, Sept. 29, for AEW DYNAMITE.
Ticket holders must show one of the following at entry, along with a photo ID matching your proof of vaccination:
· Physical Vaccination Card.
o Photos or photocopies of vaccination cards will NOT be accepted.
· New York State Excelsior Pass
· CLEAR Digital Vaccine Card
· Government approved mobile app showing vaccination verification
Note that Ticketmaster will provide refunds to fans who refuse to show proof of vaccination or are unvaccinated.
Doors to Blue Cross Arena will open at 5:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Sept. 29, to allow additional time for vaccination verification.
· Guests older than 12 and are vaccinated will not be required to wear a mask at Blue Cross Arena. However, wearing a mask is strongly encouraged.
· Children under 12 are permitted to attend AEW DYNAMITE as they are not eligible for a vaccine, but they must wear a mask at all times.
Proof of vaccination required to enter #AEWDynamite, this Wednesday, September, 29 in Rochester, New York.
For full details and FAQ visit – https://t.co/fWiuQMAQon pic.twitter.com/tbX2q4Cb1w
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 27, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com