“The Fiend” is still alive.
After being set on fire by “The Viper” Randy Orton in the first-ever Firefly Inferno Match at the year-end WWE TLC 2020 pay-per-view on Sunday night, “The Fiend” still managed to send out a tweet.
Us: 2020 can’t get any crazier.
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) December 21, 2020
That’s right, “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt took to his official Twitter feed to post a tweet that contains an odd photograph along with the simple caption that reads, “Thank you.”
Check out “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt’s first tweet since being set on fire by Randy Orton in the WWE TLC 2020 Firefly Inferno Match below.
Thank you ⭕️ pic.twitter.com/NlhvR0rz74
— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) December 21, 2020
- Other Recent Articles:
* Annual WWE Queen Of The Ring Tournament Coming Soon?
* Backstage News On WWE Possibly Changing Riddle’s Character
* Interesting Backstage News On Scripting Of Roman Reigns’ Promos
* Kevin Owens To Transition Into Commentary Role With WWE?
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com