It looks like Finn Balor is joining the clothing line business.
The WWE Superstar has launched a website for his own clothing line dubbed PE&K, which you can check out at smmileitspeak.com.
The “mission statement” for Balor’s PE&K clothing line reads as follows:
Smile it’s PE&K!
Our goal at PE&K is to provide clothes that will make you smile, whilst having the least amount of impact on our lovely planet as possible.
– All our shirts are made in USA , and printed in UK,
– We don’t use plastic, but if there is, biodegradable YAY!
– And the only paper we use will be the sticker for shipping & international custom sheets (We are trying to source recyclable paper)
– No stickers
– No wasted cardboard
– Nothing that is going to hurt our planet
– We like to say. We are friends of the environment
Featured below are some social media photos from Balor and comments from hip-hop star and noted WWE fan Wale.
Clothes that make you wanna go outside & smile pic.twitter.com/FQx7VwfREL
— Finn Bálor forEVERYone (@FinnBalor) March 14, 2018
— Wale (@Wale) March 14, 2018
— PE&K (@smileitspeak) March 14, 2018
— PE&K (@smileitspeak) March 15, 2018