Add former NWA Champion and current WWE Producer Adam Pearce to the growing list of WWE employees that have tested positive for COVID-19.
WWE producer Adam Pearce also announced that he has tested positive for COVID-19 after WWE's latest series of tests that took place on Monday.
Pearce joins Renee Young and Kayla Braxton as those who have come forward to reveal their results but none of them appear to be the individual who tested positive last week, pushing WWE to once again not only re-test but to do it more frequently.
The WWE Producer posted the following on his official Twitter feed today to announce the news.
Covid was NOT on my birthday list. pic.twitter.com/PbGol7w30H
— Adam Pearce (@ScrapDaddyAP) June 25, 2020
Breaking WWE News & AEW Rumors, Spoilers & Updates* Watch Mark Henry On Steve Austin's Broken Skull Sessions (VIDEO)
* Update: Over 24 WWE Superstars & Employees Test Positive For COVID-19
* WWE Issues Statement On Multiple Wrestlers & Staff Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Renee Young Comments On Testing Positive For The Coronavirus: "Man, What A Few Days ..."
* WWE Making Big Changes To TV Tapings After 2 Dozen Positive COVID-19 Tests Discovered
* Update On Terri Runnels Accusing Brock Lesnar Of Sexual Misconduct In Latest #SpeakingOut Allegation
* Jon Moxley Pulled From AEW Shows Due To Renee Young Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Being The Elite Comments On Removing Past BTE Episodes Featuring #SpeakingOut Wrestlers
* MSG Pays Tribute To 30 Years Of Legendary Undertaker Moments (#ThankYouTaker)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com