IMPACT Wrestling has announced on Twitter that their official YouTube page has just hit three-million subscribers, which they reveal had tripled just over the last two years.
As a thank you to fans, the company is releasing the 2012 Destination X pay per view for free.
Check out the announcement below.
We just crossed 3 million subscribers on YouTube!
Thanks to you we’re tripled our subscriber count over the last two years!
As a special thank you, Destination X 2012 will be premiering FOR FREE at 2pm ET: https://t.co/QknOfbeua7 pic.twitter.com/CbhtuYOlqT
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) December 19, 2019
- SPOILER VIDEOS: Tony Khan Delivers Stunner To Shawn Spears In AEW Dark Segment, Colt Cabana Makes AEW Debut
The @IMPACTWRESTLING official @YouTube channel reaches 3-Million Subscriber Milestone, #IMPACT #Wrestling offers full historic PPV event for FREE as a thank you to fans!
FULL STORY: https://t.co/6GjMQDN20t pic.twitter.com/mQkp6RuErc
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) December 19, 2019
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com