The latest NXT Injury Report has arrived for this week featuring updates on the condition of a couple of Superstars on WWE's black-and-yellow brand heading into this Sunday night's NXT TakeOver: In Your House live special on the WWE Network.
Matt Camp returned with the latest installment of the weekly digital series that features new episodes every Thursday on the official WWE YouTube channel, giving updates on two NXT Superstars in particular this time around.
During the NXT Injury Report video, Camp ran down the physical condition of Keith Lee and Bronson Reed after both were attacked in separate instances on the NXT TakeOver: In Your House "go-home" episode of NXT On USA this past Wednesday evening.
Featured below are the updates with notes on the specific injuries that WWE are using in story lines heading into the big live WWE Network special event this Sunday night.
WWE NXT INJURY REPORT (6/4/2020)* Keith Lee sustained a corneal scratch and bruised fingers
* Bronson Reed suffered from neck spasms
Check out the complete NXT Injury Report video for June 4, 2020 below, and make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com THIS SUNDAY NIGHT for LIVE NXT TakeOver: In Your House Results coverage!
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE WWE NETWORK DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Dance (Chapter 3) - "End Of An Era" (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
* Undertaker's Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com