– As noted, Jeff Hardy will appear as the guest on the next installment of “The Broken Skull Sessions” on Peacock and WWE Network. The new episode, which has already been taped, is scheduled to air on Peacock in the U.S. and WWE Network elsewhere on Thursday, November 25, 2021. WWE has begun the promotional push for the new edition of the popular talk series hosted by WWE Hall of Fame legend “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, tweeting out a photo from the taping as well as some promotional posts regarding the premiere date. Check those tweets out below.
Giving thanks for this episode already.
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) November 3, 2021
– WWE has announced Hit Row as in-studio guests for next week’s edition of WWE’s The Bump. The show premieres next Wednesday morning at 10/9c on Peacock and WWE Network, as well as all of WWE’s official social and digital media channels. Check out the official announcement regarding Hit Row appearing on next week’s installment of WWE’s The Bump via the tweet embedded below.
— WWE’s The Bump (@WWETheBump) November 3, 2021
– Also new from the social media world of the WWE Universe is a tweet shared on Wednesday that promotes an exclusive pre-sale offer to get tickets for next year’s WrestleMania 38 pay-per-view at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Check out the details by following the links in the tweet embedded below courtesy of the official WWE Twitter feed.
— WWE (@WWE) November 3, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com