Barring a last-minute settlement, the trial between Jeff Jarrett and IMPACT Wrestling is scheduled to begin today -- Tuesday, June 30th.
Both sides have been at odds legally dating back to 2017 when IMPACT Wrestling began using footage of Jarrett's promotion -- Global Force Wrestling (GFW), and its' "AMPED" television shows -- without his permission.
This happened soon-after IMPACT released Jarrett, the founder of TNA Wrestling -- which later became IMPACT Wrestling.
A judge in Tennessee ordered the trial back in May after both sides failed to reach a settlement.
The jurors for the IMPACT Wrestling and Jeff Jarrett trial were selected on Monday, June 29th.
The case between the two could last for up to a week, or potentially longer, depending on how things go.
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as updates from the IMPACT Wrestling and Jeff Jarrett trial become available.
Breaking WWE News & AEW Rumors, Spoilers & Updates* Watch Mark Henry On Steve Austin's Broken Skull Sessions (VIDEO)
* Update: Over 24 WWE Superstars & Employees Test Positive For COVID-19
* WWE Issues Statement On Multiple Wrestlers & Staff Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Renee Young Comments On Testing Positive For The Coronavirus: "Man, What A Few Days ..."
* WWE Making Big Changes To Tapings After 2 Dozen Positive COVID-19 Tests Discovered
* Update On Terri Runnels Accusing Brock Lesnar Of Sexual Misconduct In Latest #SpeakingOut Allegation
* Jon Moxley Pulled From AEW Shows Due To Renee Young Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Being The Elite Comments On Removing Past BTE Episodes Featuring #SpeakingOut Wrestlers
* MSG Pays Tribute To 30 Years Of Legendary Undertaker Moments (#ThankYouTaker)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com