WWE superstar Jimmy Uso was found not guilty after the jury needed only one hour of deliberation in a Florida DUI case.
Uso was arrested and charged with DUI back in July after officers observed him speeding, driving erratically while also finding him with an unlawful blood alcohol level.
After the verdict was announced, Uso did not speak to the media but his lawyer released the following statement:
“And that is what the jury system is for. A cop cannot convict you. A cop can arrest you but they cannot convict you and that’s why we took it to the next level and plead not guilty and set out for a case trial.”
The incident above was actually Uso’s second of the year as he and his wife Trinity Fatu (Naomi) were pulled over in February with Jimmy being charged with charged with disorderly conduct and obstruction.
In that case, Uso pleaded guilty and had to pay a fine.
Amid all the legal troubles, WWE has kept him and Naomi off TV for much of the year though it’s certainly possible he will be brought back now that this latest case is sorted out.
- SPOILER VIDEOS: Tony Khan Delivers Stunner To Shawn Spears In AEW Dark Segment, Colt Cabana Makes AEW Debut
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com