Jinder Mahal announced on his Instagram that he recently underwent another knee surgery, and will once again be out of action as he is forced on the sidelines from WWE action while he recovers.
Former WWE Champion Mahal returned to WWE this past April following a long absence that dates back to June 2019.
"The Modern Day Maharaja" shared a post-surgery photo of himself (See Below) along with a caption addressing his injury status. The message accompanying the picture reads as follows:
"Unfortunately I had to go under the knife again to fix some knee issues. The journey has hit a speed bump, but I will be back stronger than ever."
At this time there is no timetable on when the former WWE Champion will return, nor are there details on the specific type of surgery that he underwent.
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as more details regarding Jinder Mahal's injury condition and WWE status surfaces!
- EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Sorting Out What IS True & What ISN'T True Regarding Reports Of ADAM COLE'S WWE NXT Status ...
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE WWE NETWORK DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Dance (Chapter 3) - "End Of An Era" (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
* Undertaker's Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)