It looks like John Cena is going to have a prominent role at next year’s WrestleMania.
According to the @WrestleVotes Twitter account, John Cena wants to have a substantial role in this year’s WrestleMania, which takes place on April 6th from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Cena resides in the Tampa area, with reports that this year’s annual show is important to him.
The former 16-time world champion didn’t appear on a single PPV in 2019, breaking a record that goes back to 2002.
Heard recently that John Cena wants to do something substantial at WrestleMania. More than just an appearance like last year. Cena resides within the Tampa area, seems like this Mania is important to him.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) December 19, 2019
- SPOILER VIDEOS: Tony Khan Delivers Stunner To Shawn Spears In AEW Dark Segment, Colt Cabana Makes AEW Debut
REPORT: #JohnCena to have a BIG role at #WrestleMania next year …
FULL STORY: https://t.co/ELSjfmyHvp pic.twitter.com/LdRvAr81Qy
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) December 19, 2019
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com