John Cena’s WWE schedule is steadily filling up with more appearances.
The company made an official announcement on Friday, confirming the inclusion of the future Hall of Fame legend in their upcoming premium live event, Fastlane.
WWE has also unveiled a fresh promotional graphic for this special event, scheduled to occur at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana, on October 7, 2023.
Below, you’ll find an overview of the newly confirmed dates as part of John Cena’s WWE comeback:
* Friday, September 22 at the Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, AZ (SmackDown)
* Friday, September 29 at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA (SmackDown)
* Friday, October 6 at the Enterprise Center in St. Louis, MO (SmackDown)
* Saturday, October 7 at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN (Fastlane PLE)
* Friday, October 13 at the BOK Center in Tulsa, OK (SmackDown)
* Friday, October 20 at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX (SmackDown)
* Friday, October 27 at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI (SmackDown)
* Saturday, November 4 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Crown Jewel PLE)