It looks like John Cena will be enjoying creative freedom when he strolls back into WWE for his announced return at WrestleMania 36 this coming April.
According to the WrestleVotes account on Twitter, WWE has given Cena complete creative control of what he wants to do at WrestleMania this year.
As noted, John Cena is set to appear on WWE Friday Night SmackDown in Boston, MA. at the end of the month and is likely going to be planting the seeds of a program that will ultimately lead to an eventual match at WrestleMania 36.
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as additional information regarding John Cena’s status for WWE’s WrestleMania 36 pay-per-view becomes available!
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon’s Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Remember #BretHart was legitimate HERO to young #WWE fans in ’90s and was given CREATIVE CONTROL heading into #SurvivorSeries in #Montreal
Well, #JohnCena has reportedly been given CREATIVE CONTROL for his #WrestleMania return at #Wrestlemania36
LINK: https://t.co/LCQmjz9pU9 pic.twitter.com/PMJ7w7GSUt
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) February 13, 2020
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com