WWE announcer Kayla Braxton tweeted this morning that she is another name within the company who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Braxton also revealed that she has gotten it twice, with the first being back in March.
With her publicly coming forward, it is now no longer a secret which WWE personality was the unnamed individual who tested positive back in March.
At that time, while her name was not leaked, the fact that it wasn’t an in-ring performer but rather an announcer is consistent with it being her.
Was keeping it quiet but since everyone else is sharing, I feel like it is my responsibility to share this PSA: YOU CAN GET COVID-19 MORE THAN ONCE! I had it back in early March and then thought I was invincible after I recovered. Not true. Dont be dumb like me.
— Kayla Braxton (@KaylaBraxtonWWE) June 25, 2020
Breaking WWE News & AEW Rumors, Spoilers & Updates
* Watch Mark Henry On Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions (VIDEO)
* Update: Over 24 WWE Superstars & Employees Test Positive For COVID-19
* WWE Issues Statement On Multiple Wrestlers & Staff Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Renee Young Comments On Testing Positive For The Coronavirus: “Man, What A Few Days …”
* WWE Making Big Changes To TV Tapings After 2 Dozen Positive COVID-19 Tests Discovered
* Update On Terri Runnels Accusing Brock Lesnar Of Sexual Misconduct In Latest #SpeakingOut Allegation
* Jon Moxley Pulled From AEW Shows Due To Renee Young Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Being The Elite Comments On Removing Past BTE Episodes Featuring #SpeakingOut Wrestlers
* MSG Pays Tribute To 30 Years Of Legendary Undertaker Moments (#ThankYouTaker)
WWE COVID-19 REACTION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com