With so many women revealing their #SpeakingOut stories of sexual abuse in and out of the wrestling industry, Keith Lee shared a story of his own to convey that women are not the only victims and that this sort of abuse can happen to men as well.
Lee says that back in 2016 or 2017, he visited a bar and met a woman who kept making passes at him even though he repeatedly declined her advances.
After excusing himself to go to the bathroom, Lee returned to find that she had bought him a drink which he consumed.
He says the rest is “extremely fuzzy” but he only recalls waking up in a hotel room naked, confused and in a panic.
— Hopeful Lee (@RealKeithLee) June 23, 2020
- Chris Jericho Reveals EXACTLY What WWE Paid Him For Street Fight Main Event In 2016 (You Will NOT Believe This …)
WWE STARS & OTHER WRESTLERS LINKED TO #SPEAKINGOUT ABUSE CLAIMS
* Police Investigating WWE & Pro Wrestlers Linked To #SpeakingOut Abuse Claims
* WWE Issues Statement Responding To Their Wrestlers Being Included In #SpeakingOut Sexual Abuse Allegations
* Update On Matt Riddle, Jordan Devlin & Jack Gallagher #SpeakingOut Abuse Allegations
* Dolph Ziggler Comments On #SpeakingOut Movement & Ongoing Accusations Against WWE Stars
* Wolfgang, Ligero, Joe Coffey, Michael Elgin, Joey Ryan & Others Accused Of Abuse In New #SpeakingOut Claims