Another pro wrestling legend has tested positive for the Coronavirus.
After Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson announced he tested positive for COVID-19, along with other members of his family, fellow wrestling legend and WWE Hall Of Famer Kevin Nash revealed that he too had tested positive.
“Welcome to the team,” Nash wrote in response to a tweet about the subject posted by The Rock. “Very sorry you’re family is infected.”
Nash added, “I was tired for a while didn’t train for the 4th day. My wife still hasn’t got smell or tastes back. Son was asymptomatic. Pray you heal up quickly. Thank you for making people realize it’s real”
Check out Kevin Nash and The Rock’s back-and-forth comments about testing positive for COVID-19 below.
Welcome to the team. Very sorry you’re family is infected. I was tired for a while didn’t train for the 4th day. My wife still hasn’t got smell or tastes back. Son was asymptomatic. Pray you heal up quickly. Thank you for making people realize it’s real
— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) September 3, 2020
Sorry to hear that brother. Not a team we want to be on for sure. You guys stay strong too (still haven’t got my tastes back either)
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) September 3, 2020
- Paul Heyman Already Having Big Influence Over Top WWE Storylines, Update On Real Reason He Was Brought Back
WWE/COVID-19 REACTION: The Rock, Kevin Nash Test Positive
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com