Lance Storm has been released by WWE.
After previously being one of the producers who was furloughed, the longtime pro wrestling veteran has officially parted ways with the company after discovering that he has been released.
Storm was only hired at the beginning of 2020, so he was only employed with WWE for four months before the company more or less got rid of most of their producers with live events on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Out of all the other producers who were furloughed, no one else has given any indication that they have been outright released as WWE’s plans at one point were to gradually bring them back beginning July 1, but that was under the assumption that live events with an audience would have begun.
Check out the official tweet from Lance Storm reacting to the news of his WWE release below.
For what it’s worth I am now officially unemployed. First time since I left SMW in Nov. 1994. #FutureEndeavors
— Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) July 19, 2020
- Update On NXT Star Apologizing To Locker Room For Incident, Surprising Reaction In WWE Afterwards (…)
Wrestling News Reaction – WWE, AEW Chat & Discussion
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com