Matt Hardy issued a short statement on his Twitter page on Monday evening to hype his appearance on this week’s post-ALL OUT 2020 episode of AEW Dynamite.
The tweet is the first All Elite Wrestling fans have heard from Hardy since his scary looking fall during a spot on top of a raised scissor-lift in his “Broken Rules Match” with Sammy Guevara at the aforementioned PPV from this past Saturday night.
The incident has been highly criticized due to AEW allowing Hardy to continue after being knocked unconscious as a result of the scissor-lift spot.
“LIVE on AEW Dynamite this Wednesday, from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville,” Hardy’s caption to a video of the scissor lift scare from AEW All Out began. “I SPEAK.”
Check out the video and Matt Hardy’s tease for his appearance on this coming Wednesday night’s episode of the weekly AEW on TNT program below.
LIVE on #AEWDynamite this Wednesday, from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville..
I SPEAK. pic.twitter.com/E52ewNaeAd
— MATTHEW HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) September 8, 2020
- VIEW: AEW Takes Shot At WWE’s New Rule Banning Talent From Third-Party Deals During ALL OUT PPV Segment (PHOTO)
AEW ALL OUT 2020 MATT HARDY REACTION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com